Online Trojan Check
There can be nothing more scary and unpleasant for a PC user than to wake up one fine day and find out that there is an unwelcomed Trojan residing in the secured hard drive of the PC. Yes, it has happened to hundreds and thousands of users and chances of something similar happening to you aren’t bleak. Of course you may have the best of security solutions deployed on your PC and you may regularly scan your PC to look for a residing malware too; however, nothing can parallel the advantage you get out of practicing safe online habits. And to do it, you have to be aware.
You are looking for online Trojan check or information on Trojans – this clearly hints toward the fact that this malware may have bothered you of late or you want to know about it so that you can thwart of all advances that this malware may push toward you in the future. So, here is what you need to know about Trojans:
- Trojans are software programs that are designed with the sole intention of tricking you into installing it on your PC.
- It appears as a legitimate link and is actually a ‘demon’ in disguise.
- Once you run it on your PC, just like you would to set up any other program, it will start its malicious activities instantly.
- It can provide backdoor access to its designers and rob you off your valuable data.
- It can also irritate you by changing your desktop and flashing unwanted pop-ups on your screen.
- Among other activities that it is capable of, it can delete files and folders and install other malware too.
- The only thing slightly relaxing about this malware is that it does not replicate, unlike other viruses; nevertheless, once it sets up, it can cause you enough harm even without it.
- This is one of the most popular (infamous) malware and accounts to maximum PC casualties as compared to other prevalent malware.
If you are ever bothered by Trojans, dial the iYogi toll free number and let a technician handle the issue for you. It isn’t easy to detect the malware and you will need technical assistance to do it. iYogi offers online Trojan checks and you can enjoy the advantage too. Our technicians are well trained to take remote sessions of infected PCs and run scans and effectively identify the malware causing the PC issues and can thereafter suggest you resolves. Our online Trojan checks are handy, instant and effective and can rid you of this dangerous malware in no time. For more information on our services, call us now.