Panda® launches Cloud Antivirus for Windows® 8 Release Preview
Panda Security, the Cloud security company, launched its Cloud-based antivirus service for consumers in both Free and Pro editions. The new Panda Cloud Antivirus version 2.0 is fully compatible with Windows 8 Release Preview and integrates a new smart community-based firewall feature.
The award-winning Panda Cloud Antivirus service is known for its free antivirus protection and minimal resource consumption through its Collective Intelligence technology.
As per tests conducted by independent laboratories such as AV-Test and AV Comparatives, Panda Cloud Antivirus 2.0 offers even better malware detection and disinfection capabilities than its previous version.
According to Pedro Bustamante, senior research advisor at Panda Security:
Let’s look at the features of both Free and Pro versions of Panda Cloud Antivirus version 2.0. The Pro version includes all the features of Free version apart from its own.
Panda Cloud Antivirus Free (version 2.0)
- Optimized security with behavior-based scanning technologies
- Real-time scanning
- URL and web filtering
- Process monitoring
- Availability in 20 languages
Panda Cloud Antivirus Pro (version 2.0)
- Smart community-based firewall that automatically stops intrusion attempts and data leakage
- Minimum user intervention in managing application permissions based on the real-time knowledge gathered from Panda Security’s global user community
- Intelligent intrusion detection system that automatically recognizes network type (home, work, public place)
- Automatic USB vaccination against infections with autorun-based malware
- 24×7 technical support
Important Note: Existing Panda Cloud Antivirus users will be automatically upgraded to version 2.0.
You can download Panda Cloud Antivirus 2.0 for free by visiting their site or by clicking here.