McAfee® Total Protection for Endpoint for Windows® Vista
Businesses face threat from stealthy, targeted attacks that exploit vulnerabilities in endpoint devices.
What you need to know about McAfee® Total Protection for Endpoint for Vista®
Antivirus alone can not handle these attacks alone as these attacks are very frequent and very complex. The advanced version of McAfee® Total Protection for Endpoint offers network access control capabilities to help you identify, quarantine, and remediate noncompliant, infected, and misconfigured systems
Here we will talk about the role of this tool in terms of:
- System Requirements
McAfee® Total Protection protects the system from malware, spyware and other potentially unwanted programs from installing and spreading across the network. McAfee® Total protection for Endpoint makes your system impenetrable by covering all vulnerabilities of your system. The solution also filters your inbox and outbox for inappropriate content and viruses in addition to quarantine of suspicious mails. In addition to all these, McAfee® Total protection for Endpoint protects your virtual environment from malware, spyware and viruses.
Built-in firewall in Windows Vista® system detects malicious activity by detecting operating system resources, unexpected behaviour which indicates the presence of malicious software. But, McAfee® Total Protection for Endpoint solution provides comprehensive coverage within a single solution. For online security management, the McAfee® SecurityCenter provides a centralised visibility. McAfee® Total Protection for Endpoint solutions provide a desktop firewall to block hackers and intrusions. McAfee® Security solutions also provide websecurity for safe surfing and web filtering to block unwanted websites. McAfee® Total Protection for Endpoint solutions also provide Email Server protection to scan for viruses and spam in house and vulnerability assessment to scan for perimeter weakness.
McAfee® Total Protection for Endpoint solutions requires Intel® Pentium processors or any compatible architecture. Other requirements are
- Workstations—Microsoft Windows® 2000 Professional with SP2 or later, Microsoft Windows® XP® Home or Professional, Microsoft Vista, Microsoft Windows® 7. (Note: 64-bit operating system support is available for some technologies.)
- Servers—Microsoft 2000 with SP2 or later, Microsoft 2000 Advanced Server with SP2 or later 2000 DataCenter Server, Microsoft 2003 Standard Server, Microsoft 2003 Enterprise Server, Microsoft 2003 Web Edition Windows® Server 2008 (32- and 64-bit): Standard, Enterprise, Small Business, or Essential Business Server
- Novell servers—Novell NetWare 6.5, NetWare 6.0, NetWare 5.1, Support Pack 3 or greater
- Other supported platforms —XP® Tablet PC, Citrix MetaFrame 1.8 & XP® Support, EMC Celerra File Server
- RAM requirements—64 MB minimum (128 MB recommended; 256 MB recommended for servers)
iYogi’s Annual Unlimited Subscription Plan
iYogi is the fastest growing online and remote tech support provider in the direct-to-consumers and small businesses sector. Our highly skilled and experienced tech experts available, 24x7x365 will provide the best issue resolution and customer satisfaction. Our award winning and low priced Annual Subscription covers the following services:
- Comprehensive technical support for McAfee® Total Protection for Endpoint solutions
- Diagnostic & repair for your technologies.
- Troubleshoot software errors.
- Update drivers and security to protect against online threats.
- Connect to Internet, devices and peripherals.
- Optimize your computer’s speed and performance.
Unlimited access to great tech support, all year around! We promise the lowest wait-time and highest resolution rate in the industry.