- 1. What is ZoneAlarm Antivirus?
ZoneAlarm Antivirus is a security software that helps you to protect your computer from malicious programs such as viruses, Trojans, worms, rootkits etc.
- 2. What are the new features in ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall?
The new features included in ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall are as follows:
a) New browser security
b) Service control manager protection
c) Removes unnecessary alerts
d) Performance improvements
- 3. What is the minimum system configuration required for ZoneAlarm Antivirus?
The minimum system configuration for the installation of ZoneAlarm Antivirus includes:
a) Operating system :32-bit / 64-bit versions of Windows 7 and at least 2 GB RAM
32-bit / 64-bit versions of Windows Vista and at least 2 GB RAM
32-bit Windows XP, 1GB RAM, and 250MB of available hard disk space
b) Internet Browser L
Internet Explorer 6 or higher version
Mozilla Firefox 2.0 or higher version
- 4. What happens if my PC has an antivirus from another company?
If you are running an antivirus solution from another company, then you must uninstall the antivirus product before installing ZoneAlarm Antivirus.
- 5. Why does ZoneAlarm not offer support for older versions of operating systems?
Older operating systems have some technical constraints that make them incompatible with the latest features and techniques of ZoneAlarm software.
- 6. How to upgrade to the latest version of ZoneAlarm Pro 9.0?
During the active subscription period for ZoneAlarm Pro, users can upgrade to ZoneAlarm Pro 9.0 free of cost. If the subscription duration has ended, then you need to buy ZoneAlarm Pro 9.0.
- 7. How can a subscriber get technical support for ZoneAlarm products?
For issues related to license key, downloading, installation, etc., users can contact the customer service department. For answers to your questions, you can consult the Support Center Knowledge Base. You can avail online technical support if you have any query about ZoneAlarm products such as ZoneAlarm Extreme Security, ZoneAlarm Internet Security, ZoneAlarm Antivirus, etc. Premium technical support is offered on a per incident basis to fix all the issues such as virus and malware removal using ZoneAlarm security solutions.