- 1. Does Sunbelt Personal Firewall support Windows Vista and Windows 7?
Yes, Sunbelt Personal Firewall supports Windows Vista but not Windows 7.
- 2. How do I find what Sunbelt Personal Firewall version, I am currently using?
You just need to right-click on the Sunbelt Personal Firewall Shield in the bottom-right corned of the System tray, and then click on ‘About’. The service number that appears is the version number
- 3. What is VIPRE?
VIPRE is a high performance antivirus+ antispyware. It comes with an integrated low-resource firewall that helps you safeguard your computer from viruses, spyware, adware and other security threats.
- 4. Does VIPRE Antivirus Premium have a 64-bit firewall?
The firewall that comes with VIPRE Antivirus Premium has both 32-bit and 64-bit drivers and works on both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
- 5. Is it possible to exclude a hard drive that I do not want to be scanned by VIPRE?
Yes, you can easily exclude the hard drive that you don’t want to be scanned with VIPRE. In the ‘Always Allowed’ list, click on ‘Add an entire folder’ and select the hard drive.
- 6. How can I upgrade CounterSpy Enterprise (CSE) to VIPRE Enterprise?
To upgrade CounterSpy Enterprise (CSE) to VIPRE Enterprise, you need to run the VIPRE Enterprise installer on the CSE server. By doing this, all existing information and settings will be migrated.
- 7. Can CounterSpy run with other spyware programs?
It’s better to disable CounterSpy Active Protection, if you are using other spyware programs
- 9. Can Sunbelt Personal Firewall block cookies?
The Sunbelt Personal Firewall, by default doesn’t block cookies. However, it does so when you turn that feature on.
- 10. Before, I can run the Sunbelt Personal Firewall, do I need to uninstall my existing firewall?
Yes, it is advisable to uninstall the existing firewall before you install the Sunbelt Personal Firewall on your computer.