- 1. Do Malwarebytes’ security products work with other antivirus?
Yes, Malwarebytes’ security software programs do not interfere with other antivirus software.
- 2. How can I uninstall Malwarebytes’ Anit-Malware?
Follow the directions in order to uninstall Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware:a) Go to ‘Start’ menu
b) Click on ’Control Panel’
c) Click on the ‘Add or Remove Programs’ section
d) Search for ‘Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware’
e) Last, click on ‘Remove’
f) Restart your computer
- 3. How can I register Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware?
If you have a licensed version of Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware, then start the program and click on ‘Protection’ tab. Then, click on ‘Register’ button and enter the ID and Key provided to you at the time when you purchased the software.
- 4. Why does Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware tray icon take a long time to load on Windows Vista or Windows 7?
It happens because by default Microsoft starts the additional services with a delay to avoid any conflict.
- 5. What is Malwarebytes’ StartUpLite?
If you want to speed up the start up process in your PC, then Malwarebytes’ StartUpLite is a great utility to have in your computer. It can easily remove and disable unnecessary programs and start up entries.