- 1. What is F-Secure Easy Clean?
F-Secure Easy Clean helps you to check your computer for malware infections and repair any damage they may have caused. It is not a replacement for your antivirus software.
- 2. Which operating systems does the F-Secure Online Backup program support?
It supports the following operating systems:a) Windows XP(32-bit)
b) Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
- 3. Can I give a copy of F-Secure Online Backup program to a friend?
No, the license is meant for personal use.
- 4. Do I need administrator rights on my computer to run F-Secure Easy Clean?
Yes, you need administrator rights to run the F-Secure Easy Clean.
- 5. Can I run F-Secure Easy Clean without an Internet connection?
Yes, you can run F-Secure Easy Clean without an Internet connection.
- 6. If I am using Windows 2000 then F-Secure is supported?
No, Windows 2000 operating system is not supported by F-Secure application.
- 7. Which web browsers are supported by F-Secure?
Only Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8 versions are supported by F-Secure.
- 8. What technology is F-Secure Health Check using?
F-Secure Health Check works with ActiveX which acts a programming interface that allows web browsers to download and execute Windows programs.